This recipe is both super-easy and absolutely delicious! What more can you ask for in a dinner recipe?
- 1 lb salmon cut into 4 pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons Dijonnaise
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk maple syrup and Dijonnaise.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper and place in an 8”x8” baking dish.
- Pour sauce over salmon and bake at 350° F 10-15 minutes. (Length of cooking time depends on the thickness of salmon.)
Yields: 4 servings